“We can only know virtue by understanding vice”
We’ve finished All the Ever Afters by Danielle Teller and we would love to hear your comments and ideas about these discussion questions (spoilers ahead if you haven’t finished the book). Let’s discuss below!
- Do you agree with the above quote? How does it play throughout the novel as a central idea?
- How does the book discuss the Cinderella myth that we all know and love?
- Do your thoughts of the “wicked stepmother” and the “ugly stepsisters” change after reading this novel? How so?
- Did you like this rendition of the classic Cinderella tale?
- How does the trope of love play a part in this novel?