HAVE YOU FINISHED OUR BOOK OF THE MONTH?!
We’ve finished The Seven 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton and we would love to hear your comments and ideas! Let’s discuss below!
- How did you like the book?! How did you feel about the host-switching?
- Which host was your favorite to follow?
- This novel has been praised for its unique form and its original story line. Do you agree? Is there any story line like this that you have encountered?
- What would be worse: living the same day over and over again as punishment, or our American prison punishment?
- At the end of the novel, did you predict the killer? What is the author saying by having mainly female killers?